Office space for lease provides 927 sq ft with a private office, collaborative workspaces, a reception area, and more. This spacious suite is located in Bloomington’s Courthouse Square Historic District.
- 1 private office
- Collaborative workspaces
- Reception area
- Natural light and LED lighting
- Carpeted flooring
- Elevator and stairway access
In addition, the building offers:
- Building has 4 main entry points, including a loading area on the south side
- Professional and charming atriums with oversized windows
- Atriums provide additional tables and seating, including outlets
- Intricate 3-story staircase and glass elevator in The Main Atrium
- 2nd elevator in the east side of the building
- Cascading 1-story fountain
- Fountain area includes comfortable seating and end tables
- A shower is located in the lower level restrooms
- Parking garage with sky bridge (south side of the building – currently under construction)
- Additional public parking available along the north, west and east sides of the building
- Highly visible location on the south side of the downtown square
- Located between College Avenue and Walnut Street
- 1 block to the Monroe Convention Center
- Near several restaurants
All CFC Properties provide:
- Online rental payments
- Online maintenance requests
- 24/7 emergency maintenance service
This is an ideal office location for those who desire immediate access to the downtown area and have the option to extend their work or client meetings to multiple places in the building.
To learn more about this property or to schedule a tour, call us today at 812.332.0053 or contact us.
SQ. FT. 927
TOTAL ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST $1,576
Includes common area maintenance, property tax, insurance and estimated utilities.