In 1925 the Curry building was initially built for a car dealership. The Curry family business moved to the east side of Bloomington when CFC Properties, a real estate development and property management company, purchased the building. Through adaptive re-use, CFC converted the building into offices in 1984.
On December 16, 2003, CFC sold the building to Monroe County so they could expand their services. The Curry building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as part of the West Side Historic District.