The John R. Figg building was built in 1920 as Bloomington Wholesale Foods warehouse and distribution center. Tom Taylor Food used the building until CFC Properties, a real estate development and property management company, purchased and converted it into the Bloomington Antique Mall.
CFC sold the property in 2010 to Greg and Denise Pence, who reopened it as an antique mall. The building is a part of the West Side Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In June 1995, CFC sold the property.